No more waiting until payday to get paid!
At Avamere you can access 50% of your net earned income when you need it!
$6,000 Bonus Available!
Full-Time Employment only
Weekend Nurse Manager RNFull-Time Position Available
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10hr or 12hr shifts
Avamere Rehab of Junction City530 Birch StreetJunction City, OR 97448(541) 998-2395
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA’s.
- Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts’ services, programs and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident’s care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
From patients to visitors to fellow employees, staff at Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City extend their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve to all who walk through their doors.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care. As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team at this 53-bed skilled nursing community is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Junction City on their website and Facebook.