Overview Now Hiring!! Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Full-Time/Part-Time NOC Shift Positions Available12 Hour Shifts Available Salem Transitional Care
3445 Boone Rd. SESalem, OR 97317(503) 576-3000
As a CNA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Ensure residents’ rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
- Have a 10th grade education or above
- Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in this state
- Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA) at select locations
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Nestled in Oregon’s capitol is Salem Transitional care, an 80-bed skilled nursing community. The team specializes in skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and respite care as they aim to enhance the life of every person they serve, no matter the amount of time each guest is with them.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon’s most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal.
Get to know more about Salem Transitional Care on their blog and Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503